It is about time men should start paying attention to intimate hygiene. Cleansing their intimate area is very important for everyone, regardless of their age and gender. While women still check on their intimate hygiene, men usually look past it or believe using any product would clean it. Intimate Wash For Men is very important.
Men care about all kinds of hygiene of their body but overlook one of the most sensitive and vital body parts that need proper care and cleanliness. Men tend not to give it the exceptional hygiene it needs and deserves, and let me tell you, yes, it needs special attention as it is a susceptible body part.
Intimate areas need unique and specific hygiene as it is more sensitive than our other body parts; various products are supposed to be used to take care of those intimate areas. We are here to answer all the queries you have about men’s intimate washing and how to do it right.
Why do Men need Intimate Wash?
Apart from intimate wash being essential for sexual activities, it is also vital for your complete health and hygiene. It is for everyone to maintain the hygiene of their genitals to avoid rashes, itchiness, invections, pimples etc. There are several infections like Tinea cruris or Balanitis, which can be avoided by periodically using an intimate wash.
Since this area has comparatively more sweat glands, it also tends to sweat more while being wholly covered most of your day. This sweat excretion causes problems like foul smell, rashes and itching or even some infection like a penile yeast infection. It needs to be correctly cleaned regularly to avoid having such problems.
Again, since it is a sensitive area, you cannot use harsh chemicals in the regular soaps to clean your privy parts or just let it clean automatically in the shower. Also, since regular cleaning is crucial, don’t go overboard with trying to scrub yourself clean that you might end up harming your sensitive area, which can cause an even bigger problem for you.
This is why intimate washing is necessary, as they are specially made while maintaining the pH percentage for your skin to clean your intimate area and not cause any damage properly.
How to use an Intimate Wash?
Every intimate wash is usually fundamental to use. If they come with instructions on how to use it, then it is preferred to follow those. Otherwise, it is a pretty basic process of how to use an intimate wash.
- Wash your intimate area and skin around it with warm water; make sure it is not too hot as the skin is susceptible. Warm water helps your pores open up, which is more effective for cleaning intimate areas.
- Pour a modest quantity of intimate wash into the palm of your hand and lather it a little.
- Gently apply to your intimate area and try to cover the whole region with the wash.
- Rub it delicately over this skin to clean all the sweat and any form of dust collected on it; make sure you get every corner and nook to clean your genital area thoroughly.
- Wash it off with warm water only and rinse all the areas you have used the intimate cleaner. Make sure no lather remains in that area. Once you have used the intimate wash, there is no need to rewash it with any other form of soap.
- Properly wipe it clean before you wear your clothes again so that no area remains moist. Also, apply a small amount of gentle body moisturizer to moisturize the area, which will avoid any dry, itchy skin after the wash.
- It is always favourable to wear clean and fresh underwear after using the intimate wash.
Is Men’s Intimate Wash Vital?
We have seen several advertisements for intimate washing, but they all are for women. No one talks about men’s intimate hygiene, and it is equally important for men to maintain their cleanliness. Since it is also a man’s intimate area, it is very prone to catching infections comparatively faster.
Men should pay more attention to their intimate washing as these are modern times, and they are very readily available online or in shops. Those times are gone when men used to rub soap everywhere on their body and called it cleanliness.
Using proper intimate wash, primarily for men, is the only way to maintain hygiene in those areas. Other washes like V Wash are all made for women and their skin type and genitals as they are very different from men’s.
How many Times do you need to Use them?
An intimate wash is just like a specialized soap for your intimate area. You can use the wash daily during your shower to keep your down-below area clean and healthy. In no way using the wash daily harms your skin as it is specially made to maintain the pH percentage of your intimate area and protect the area from any rash, infections or smell etc.
Let us know what more queries you have on men’s health and hygiene and their intimate wash. We will try to help you more!